Experienced attorneys with backgrounds in national firms and sophisticated boutique practices founded this minority-owned and operated law firm to offer clients the experience, skill, and training associated with the larger firms, while offering more personalized attention in a cost-efficient structure.
Whatever the issue confronting our clients, our focus is to solve their problems with only one objective in mind: achieving the best possible result for the client with professionalism, value, and a dedication to excellence.
We believe in listening to our clients first and foremost and then counseling them as to their options to find the strategy that best suit their business needs whether they face a business dispute, a transaction, or a regulatory issue. Whatever the goal, we recognize that it is our clients' goals that define our actions.
Our attorneys concentrate their practices in the following areas:
- Transactions relating to businesses and their operation; and
- International trade compliance including FDA, CBP, and USDA regulation of foods, medical devices, drugs, and chemicals
Our experience includes domestic and international business and import and export matters regulated by FDA, CBP, and USDA.
Specific representations include the following:
- Contract disputes, Uniform Commercial Code matters, foreclosure of security interests
- Representing principals and businesses in the dissolution and winding up of corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Importation, exportation, and regulation of foods, drugs, medical devices, and chemicals, including Import Alert releases